I'm checking out but I don't see where to enter my card number?
- We do not have a direct payment processor on our website. We only use offline payments to take your payment. At checkout you will have several easy and secure payment methods that all of our customers use to pay for their orders!
- Place your order on our website and make sure to hit the confirm button to submit your order to us. Then, we will then contact you to receive your payment. We are very friendly and don't mind to be contacted, if you ever have any questions!
What payment options do you accept?
- Venmo App or www.venmo.com (third party for PayPal). If you select this payment option, you can create an account on www.venmo.com We can send a payment request once you submit an order and will contact you via email to get your username so we can send a payment request. If you already know your Venmo username, you can always send us an email listing your username.
- Square Cash - This payment option is very easy to send payments. Once your order is placed, we send a payment request to the phone number or email on the order. You will have a link to click and pay by entering your card details. It's not required but you may download the Square Cash APP. Only accepts debit cards and if you download the app you may use your credit card as well.
- Bank to Bank with Zelle (most US banks has this option) send money with your bank to our bank. If you select this option, details are listed at checkout how to send us your payment with this option.
- Facebook Pay & PayPal - If you have Facebook, you can send payments using Facebook Pay or connecting your PayPal account too. Facebook does not accept pre-paid cards and credit cards, only debit cards. If you select this payment option, please message our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/TXHERBS so we can send a payment request.
- Google Pay - Send money with Google Pay. We will send a payment request to the email provided on the order. You do not have to have a Google email and may use any email with this option. Google Pay only accepts debit cards. No prepaid or credit cards.
If you need help with any of our payment options, please get in contact with us. We will be more than happy to help you with our offline payments!
I placed my order. When will my order be shipped?
- All paid orders placed by 12 pm central time Monday through Friday are shipped same day and receives a tracking number before 5 pm central time. All orders placed after 12 pm will be shipped the following business day. Orders are not shipped on holidays and will be shipped the following business day.
What carrier will deliver my package?
- All orders are shipped with USPS priority mail and are insured. USPS priority mail typically takes 1-3 business days to deliver after your package is accepted by USPS.
- Please acknowledge, USPS does NOT guarantee the shipping date provided to you and is only an estimate delivery date.
- We offer USPS Express Mail for guaranteed delivery 1-2 business days for a flat rate of $23. Money back guaranteed.
If you experience any problems with shipping delays, please contact USPS. We do not work for the mail carrier and they will better assist you.
If you have any problems with damage products or anything else with your package, please contact us as soon as possible.
How can I track my package?
- When we ship your package, you will receive a USPS tracking number to your email on your order. You can also track your package by logging into your account.
Can I make a return?
- If there is an issue with your order, please contact us within 7 days from the date your package was delivered. The items must be unopened to be eligible for a return. Please review our return policy at the bottom of the page at checkout for more details.